LoveLove mixed media and film educational days and programs are great fun! The contributors and our clients gain a fantastic product they can use to promote their organization, act as training videos and promote ideas within their organisation. Whatever the size of your company, a corporate video training day can be a great way to train your staff, sell your products and services and profile your company in an new exciting innovative way.
We offer bespoke video, radio and multimedia training. People come to us because they enjoy our style which is focused, fun (in an educational and structured way) and the chance to collaborate with real working industry professionals. Many of our team members and educators are industry professionals that have won awards such as BAFTAs, RTS, and EMMYS. Others have come from a University media- lecturer background.
Furthermore LoveLove is dedicated to educating and 'giving something back to our community'. We run a number of production courses and placements opportunities throughout the year including:
- Training Courses in Lighting, Camera, Script Writing, Sound and Editing.
- Short Corporate and Educational training day/s and Programs.
- Work placements for production crew members.
- Talks and Master classes with award winning team including BAFTA, RTS and EMMY award winners.
- Industry professional mentors/guides.
- Trainee crew posts.
We love film and digital media so much that we want you to get involved. Here at LoveLove we think Film is great!
Film and digital media is a great way to explore and access an array of subjects in a fun, entertaining and educational way.
Whether you're a new entrant, student, professional, young person or the elderly, film can be used as an exciting and surprising educational tool for you and your organization. Working with an array of companies, our team have experience working with a variety of people and communities from an array of backgrounds including:
- Corporate businesses / organizations.
- Young people with learning difficulties/behavior issues/disadvantaged.
- The elderly.
- School pupils and College/University students.
- Under 12s.
- Minority groups.
- Charitable organization.
Here at LoveLove, we understand that people are experts in their own lives and circumstances. Media Education exists to help people tell their own stories in powerful and engaging ways. All kinds of groups, organizations, businesses and communities work with us because along the way they develop new skills including:
- Personal and Social Skills Development.
- Leadership skills
- Creative writing
- Confidence building Skills
- Active learning, learning whilst creating
- Learning from mentors and industry professionals
- Team skills
- Artistic expression
- Intellectual, physical, emotional, aesthetic education
- Problem solving
- New Skills Acquisition
- Technical training (camera, lighting, sound and Editing)
Send LoveLove an Email today and we will call you back regarding your training needs!